Instagram

Sunday, August 16, 2009

HEY DARLINGS :D

hey peeps. whoots :D
weheee! Just came back home.
What's going on today?
We celebrated my precious buddy, HWA's birthday!
hm, just simply felt that's different birthday celebration compared to last year.
BUT THEN~ its pretty great party isnt it? :)
went to shopping again with my parents after the celebration with HWA.
and~ HAHAHH! I went to G2000 pink... and bought a shorts again!
Yahoo :D love it so much.
And as usual, went for starbucks too.
hmm x(
At times, I won't go to baskin robbin but startbucks :)
feel worth of drinking it..Cause I can't eat ice-cream for err NOW ! :D
And and... I want dresses, baby! For now, really feel like buying dress.
weehee, too bad...currently wont have much money.
So waited for more money :D
I want bags too! Handbags! ROXY ROXYYY ROCKS :D
how about CAMERA? whoots xD
once and for all`__ that's something I want the most.
weee, too bad my parents feel like buying OSIM more than DSLR!
LOLS. I hate OSIM now. grant my wishes first! x)
I dont want UDesire, I want DSLR!
I think thats all. AM I right? err.. think so :)
Goodnight and sweetdreams darlingss.

No comments: