Instagram

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh peeps :) I'm back!

Awhh` bang bang bang. Craps x.x
I went for my practical exam this afternoon and was.. worst baby!
Yes, you're right, you'll surely regret if you never played well before your test!
I was totally stunttt and there my hands cant worked well. I was pretty nervous then.

Okays, it's ok, that's all what I expected. 0.o

And my cash keeps burning and running away from me. I've met my money crisis since few weeks ago? ):
I've to save money. Promised x(
I spend my money in shopping at times, argh keep away from me!
And and one thing, don't you guys realised that I've slowly stopped taking pictures? Cause my camera brought away by my eldest sis to barcelona. Ouchh, I wanna get it baCK Dx

How? I wanna go outing somemore. No choice, my life cant ruin by all these righttt? :)
So there I go. photography outing? yes yes :D
I haven't enjoy my one week holiday cause of this practical exam.
Gotta go somewhere that can really shine my dayss huh :)

MONEY MONEY COME PLS!! xP

Have fun, with me ;D
CIAOSS`!_♥
tataa.

tons of happiness ♥
REGARDS

No comments: