Instagram

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My five days

Hi yeah, have been away for some time um just five days, spending some great time with friends, everything just turned out to be pretty neat and well this week, have been spending sufficient time with friends and many other farewell parties. Can't believe they are leaving this soon, so much more fun if they're gonna stay, started missing the fun.

Yeah, my previous post was kinda sentimental and emotional or whatever you called it, still, I thank God for what I've owned, what I have and what I'm going through, because, through the trouble times He covered me :)

Well, this post will basically talk about what I've done all these days what I see what I feel what I have :) Let the pictures do the talking? haha.

New dress, hey no, I've gotten this since weeks ago straight after the phatculture ones, bff got me this from Malaysia so this piece actually experienced a ride on the plane :p Its another asymmetrical dress, the quality wasn't as good as I've expected but its okay :) #asymmetrical #dress #slingbag #bangles


Another one that bff got me. #back2schoolbag The quality is okay, like it though.

So for this five days, I've been doing plenty. 
#1 Trip to town, a ride on the bus to the town checking out some apartments with flatmate, another day out to shop #koreanfood #funfair #skatingrink
Outdoor skating rink, can only skate during winter. Booooo.

That day was indeed a good day spending some time walking down the street watching the kids at the fun fair, the scream haha crazy, felt so much better after that.

#2 day out with friends to the mall
Was checking out the prices for the fabric paint. It costs so much that I changed my mind not to paint my shoes that I've mentioned long ago. Sorry guys :/ it costs $11 for one color and $8 for the brush #crazehyyy

Like how the color of my hair being highlighted in this photo. lol :p

#3 Went for a jog with friends at the stadium, it was still tough, my stamina has gone low, that bad. Actually wondering if I could still jog, it brought the same effect as grapefruit, if you could understand teeheeee. I was basically dead tired after that but have to get some stuffs sorted out, so headed to the mall. #fun

#4 Lovely friend cooked korean food, it was super delicious nom nom yum. And parties. 
#5 food party; farewell party for few of the friends.
#punishment #need to drink and not allowed to go to the toilet lol.

Yeap so there the five days have gone. Another farewell party for a friend of mine tonight. Cowboy and indian themed party. What to wear :O

See ya guys.

No comments: