Instagram

Sunday, March 9, 2008

I neeD y0u...


Haix..so boring when staying at home alone..why people scare alone
actually?a bit curious..x.x..cause of GHOST?hmm..I know I scare
alone..my house is always full of empty..no one at home always..
make me SCARE!!~I try to keep on doing things but not work..
still feel alone de ler..whew..no one chat to..so I always online de..
do some people agree that when u feel alone, u need a person to care
u n teman u?and you will need love too?curious..x.x..I think if u feel
not caring by ur parents u feel really alone..cause they always go
oversea to work for us and go here go there..izit that way to work
more money for their children?some1 told me and say that "u still
have ur sisters and brother"..but I think I am NOT!!~I din see my
sister always, cause she always go oversea too..working working
working..they are not enjoying their life..I know..they are very
stress..my whole family are stressful and bz-ing their things always
..omg..u.u..alone..need some1..love..I dont understand..
confusing feeling..

[alone...dont u scare alone?]

SCARE!!~

[need some1...dont u need some1 when u are alone?]

[love...do u need some1 to love u when u are alone?]

[can u stay alone by yourselves the whole life?]

CANNOT!!~

I know I need you always..I hate "lonely" this word!!~I don’t
like the feeling [lonely]..do u know I really need you actually?
Can u answer me pls!!~oh Gosh!!~x.x~I need you..I want you..
I miss you!!~^8^~

No comments: