Instagram

Friday, March 14, 2008

ScaRy anD hapPy daY^^


whew...back from skol...today i went to audition...quiet scary actually...x.x...
hmmm....i get some experiences although i dint get into another audition...
i will take part again next year...quite interesting and fun...heh heh...
when i was singing in the seminar...really feel like i was singing in the
real american idol...hahaha...jkjk...of course i will feel abit sad,cause i dint
get in...but i will get more confidence to take part next time cause teacher
said that my sound not bad...i feel happy...kakaz...besides that,after
audition...me and my damn frens go metro and play bowling again...
haha...this time im not 'longkang queen'...heh heh...i get low marks
when the first round...but i improved it when its second round...quiet high
...haha...after home...i told my mom and dad that i cant get in...
but they asked me to try again next year...whoo whoo....
[my mom laughed]omg...n_n...however,this day is quiet
interesting for me...heh heh...



ooch!!~pain lar....n_n...[seuk jia and nana]

No comments: