Instagram

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

l0rv?


whatever..
everything change to be strange..
that's what i feel..
really!~

i dont understand what i know..
i start to confuse..
confuse who am i..

i missing you,
and dont know where you are..
i feel lost,
dont know where to find back myself and you..

i dont understand what i think..
it make me feel so wrong..
that's not me!!~

you are not standing in my way..
you dont understand what i know..
just try to ignore it!
but that's not easy..

when u find~
where's my heart..
i'm really missing you..
make me wanna know where you are...
but it is just too late!!

```tRy-inG t0 miSs yOu!!```

```tRy-inG t0 noE yOu moRe!!```

```tRy-ing t0 ignoRe iT!!```

that's not what i want...it's compliacted!!~
start to become alone!!~
pretend happii in front of u?
*yes*
but i'm not!!

No comments: