Instagram

Sunday, March 30, 2008

realise


ღ===☆==☆==☆===ღ

..realise..
i realise it!!~
i don wan to noe..
wad m i thinking..
i realise it!!~
everything gone...
GONE!!~T.T

i dont wan...
i try to give up
i try but i noe i cant...
i dunno wad m i thinking..
keep on asking myself~~
really sorry for that...

sorry...
for everything i have done!~
i dunno the relationship..
can be so short..
and no longer!!~T.T

i just wanna tell u the truth!!~
that is what i noe...
and not to hurt u...
but it hurt me hardly!!~

im disappointed..
to myself and also...
y0u..
i dun even noe..
u can just dun care bout it~
after i told u...
it hurt me again!!~

i dunno are u,
pReTenD-inG?
OR
im jUsT a tiny star in ur heart?
i dunno...

i knew it...
thats me..
im stupid!!~
many things make me more complicated...
many more...
its not easy for me to hold...
its heavy!!T.T
hope u understand!

ღ===☆==☆==☆===ღ

No comments: