Instagram

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30th of Jan?! Oh February comes!

Oh amazing.. (",) How much more to serve in studies? Pretty whole month has gone and February is just cornering there!! Hey followers, how are y'all doing lately? I'm feeling so strange with updating blog aw however. Going right? 

I'm just dumb lazy with uploading pictures which I've taken weeks ago and anyhow I'm cramping with the uploader! So please got it right with me :DD 

Went pavi with family last weekend and there the place was actually fully decorated with the CNY decor aw I just got amazed with it ha-haa kinda feeling I was at overseas! And yes, i'm stinking with McD! I've got my lunch with friends at McD and too with family after lunch TODAYY two days!! Gahh!! Running photography coarse this morning and it was good? Yea I guess so :) Till then, everything was just fine and doing well but yet time seems to be shorter already!! D: Four weeks time to go before exams! 

* I've got a hair cut and my sister got her hair permed! ha-haaa I wanted to show her picture but she doesn't let! ;DD New year new hair style! Okay, but mine not prepared to change yet anyways heheee. I gotta spend over hundreds to cantikkan my hair wahaaa on Dec! Rebonding Relaxator? ( I forgot how they called it), Color, Cut it SHORTT!! Dare not to do these now, can't really afford the fact :)) woots chuckles hahh! 

more to come :) Patience... :DD 
Bye Loves! 

No comments: