Instagram

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Restart

 Date: Sunday/ 3.01.10

Well pretties and handsomes, I gonna be back for studies ha-haa, everything.. summers nor winters are gonna be back into the very season again our new decade!! Real enjoyed the holidays, so do you. (: Have been a long while since Chirstmas and holidays, I've gotten myself very busy but yet I appreciate them lotta! So how are you guys doing? =) Enjoyable yet fulfilled aren't you? Anyways in this pretty year of 2010, twenty- ten we surely can make the impossibles possible and too a very changeable year we're having! God's still in control :DD

Pictures.
#1

 Richie my cousin who attended the teens party in the year of 2009! Ha-hhaa
They've got themselves a year end party at Uncle Chris's condo and Andrew swift and I was just tumpang-ing for the lunch :D Whoops.

They teens were swimming and playing. How pretty ;)

He makes me remember of their curry-mee and asam laksa!! Not bad though.. His second round, how to lose weight?? XD

#2

There was a party with my cousins who came back from US (: So very pretty and handsome somehow! We are kind of inrelated cousins, but dontknow LAH complicated. Sheryl and Aaron.

#3
Beach beachyy I went for the watch night at PortDickson. Awesome watch night we had and God has touches us tremendously righttt. We had fun and fellowship there! Uh-hmm. (= I've gotten sunburned after we lingered around at the beach.

Fishermen?? he-heee. XD

You could see there was windy there don't you?.


 Heh-heheh.

My favourite out of random :)) Flowers- beach- sea.

What've you noticed? That's a bra hanging there on the tree omgoodness! Some of them were actually playing with it and threw it away into the sea..

My room (: It's good enough as long as it has a big mirror and air-con LOL!! :D Right? Oh yea and also anti bugs

Early morning and late evening.

(Toutei ) Richie and Juan (Si-fu ). Super weih loh! (:  Spontaneuos.

#4
Yesterday we went for lunch with family at MonKiara. Korean dishes.  

Afterthat three of us, the sisters went for pedicure after lunch! ((:


And after the pedi.. we went to Finnegan's for yamchaaa ((: ! Strongbow is awesome okayyy.



Oh Sister!

The- End

Holidays swapped out and studies are coming back very soon by tomorrow! Colleges, schools.. Ha-haaa. I bough over 10 DVDs yesterday and excitingly I can't watch anymore by tomorrow.. ): And yea would only online once or twice a week either. Updates take a long time but yet if it is worth it and then you'd appreciate it! Goodbye people! Very gorgeous year we'd have Hehh

See you :) Happy New Year!

No comments: