Instagram

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back to school

Date: Saturday/ 9.01.10
I am now back and I've been very very far apart with internet & fellas these days! D: Anyways, feel so dead and bloody with study already!! Surprisingly, only 5 days I've gone through (: But still then there's always sweets and bitters within it which keep us going isn't it? Tell you what, my pinafores are no longer fit ha-haa and I bought new ones, I am getting fatter Omgoshh I gotta slim down pretty soon okay trust me ;D Still not that bad Yet at least. He-heeehe.

What's going worse? CNN, BBC, NPR News and stuff.. The hawttt topic of all, churches have been destroyed, people has been critisized... Greenlight has been giving out!! They're bringing out troubles seriously. The happening in our country! Keep our country in prayers ((: Stay calm stand film! Christianityyyy!! Do not be afraid for God is still in Control. God is near.

Currently listening: 어떡하죠 (지선)
Awesome nice song :)

See you. bright & shiny.

No comments: