Instagram

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Make this year my year? Can I.

Yea guys, what I mentioned were my class started and been pretty busy for days even on the weekends, of course I miss my hols! D: For as much as I can remember, I scheduled my calendar and noticed that I’ve got my free time only on the Tuesday and Wednesday indeed. Trust me, I am lousy at scheduling and I do not even know how to make time my dear. ): Gotta have my new resolutions soon and sooner! Still yet to think hm (: I am now resisting the urge of buying stuffs and shopping, come on! This doesn’t make my year so do you and yet I bought a dress yesterday! I love it okay :DD Anyways, praise God I’m not worrying, I’m just a little too concern about this and that I guess. :D So how are you people going? I do have something in my mind even though my resolutions are not done yet!


- Distinction in studies

- Spend more time with family & friends :D

- More serving opportunities will be given ( which no clashing between)

- Not lose weight but keep the weight I’ve gained enough (“,)

- Oh my driving license!! (:

- Granting prayers and wishes from God.

Tick and cross (:

- Pray for Haitians!

“..I will strengthen you and help you”, Isaiah 41:10.

“we are the church”

All be unto HIM (: LOVES.

No comments: