Instagram

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi Bloggishh :DD


"Flowers grow with love." ♥
Not going to post about flowers somehow but it looks cute doesn't it?
Press the read more button! =D

Okayy, last night was awesome fun, meals are not bad, but first and foremost the fellowship is even greater! (: We went LookOutPoint for dinner and there it was really cosy and just beautiful! We've taken lotta pictures but the pictures are all with Nic and Syd! So I guess I wouldn't upload the pictures today till they give me. =) We celebrated Sandra's farewell and Andrew Swift's birthday both together. Yea, the food there are just BOM expensive it's ok to go there once in awhile la! :D Very windyyy.. Pictures gonna upload soon! Last but not least, Happy 19th Birthday to Andrew Swift!! Keep going and appreciate the things God's granting. (:

Third or forth, I guess should have some time with families for outing or any makes fun. Guys, suggestions? Just thinking of doing something to make us whole. Hm (: however I know we are not perfect.
Stay on works pals! Just a lil about outings friends and family. At least I've written something here! I know I'm making the boredom right here, I have no idea what to write or just express! Somehow I feel strange em weird. Stop crapping gahh!

See you :)

No comments: