Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2009

Merry go round


Merry-go-round? ;D

IM not going to share any about my goods but just shout out my sorrows like everyone may be does ;]
So chill-lax!! Random picture I google-d on net. Yea the merry go round :D
Now I start, Oh well......

Oh well, like this, look, I'm supposed to be at Sunway Uni or hotel to greet my brother a very handsome graduation day & isshh I ffk!!! Don't turn out to me & show up that's my fault kays, I waited at home for hours and yet my sister hasn't got back from LeisureMall with her FRIEND lols. And now~ I've wasted my whole day to prepare for this graduation thingyy & ended up like this!!! D: I thought I can have a pretty day too but tadaaa it's stink! But I'm not blaming of any cause no one wants this :) And we thought it will end up at about 2pm & then lunch time which are what the Sunway Uni has written for us. Who knows it will end at 11AM?!? %#@*& grrr..
So my parents called me & said we don't need to go but just stay at home. I beg them to wait there & we'll be there soon, but still my sister hasn't got back. Geramnya! So they asked me to stay at home & urghh see... My shopping plan crushed lolss ;X No ones' fault LA!
And so then~ no choice I've to bomb my plan & surf net whole afternoon. If you guys observe me, you would realised that I never study!! XD Shhh.. Hopefully can finish up my subs within this coming week then, I've no study mood for now. Still a must for shopping! Buggg!!

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING
SHOPPING SHOPPING
SHOPPING
!!!

$$$ I WANT MONEY PLANTSS :D

NEXT?!~ Giggle ;D
I dont know why AM I laugh all day today :P

Giggless. HAHAHH like this. Goodbye peeps :)

OH wait!! Hold on__ Sweet days :D
Ciaosss <3

PS: Pictures coming soon! :) What pictures you want? Hah! XD

No comments: