Instagram

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Smiles :)?/ ♥


Is now another week of holiday again; show your guts shopaholics?! :P

there's no more of the shopaholics' topics, don't wonder why am now stop shopping here and there. It annoyed me when I stopped my pleasant walks with my feet & hands were too holding bagsss. No guts no guts ;D

You know why? My last sem. exams are coming soon! 20th of October. I beg you, don't fail my exams please. It takes me three weeks to finish up the exams D:

And now~~ I've got my one whole week holi & extra two days. :) 11 days of rest at home. I never planned of any outing currently & so soon I'll be ishhh bored at home with lots of books. But, do feel free to come and find me yamcha in the afternoon :P I don't want to suffer too much from exams and tests! Hey & guys: don't give yourselves too much of pressure on studies, it's not fun at all anyway :D

My last outing and partying was last night? I think so~ hm ;)
After the painthball games with church friends, and straight away rushed to my friend's mooncake fest. party & birthday party last night. [those who want pictures, I'll send to yall through msn or put on blog either, so do update with me in my blog XD]

So what's up? was having luch with aunties and uncles after church and too we went to 100 yen shop and had a try of their charmy ice the ice-cyyy but not ice-cream. What it called that? it only cost rm 4.90. :D Do go & have a try, and it's cheaper than the one I ate at kepong "pao ping". Hahas hm :P

So I think that's all for this post LA~ Don't wanna make this post long :) If it is long for yall, forgive me peeps.

Happy smiles :)))) laughter_/♥
I'm still in ♥ with you SMILE :D
Don't ever try to dump me, if not I'll fling you away and drag LAUGH back :P
[I'm greedy: cause I have you both 'SMILE & LAUGH']

No comments: