Instagram

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Part of feelings? :)



Ahm, I've got time with a little short post. I feel that I'm actually not honest enough to tell out what's really going on in days and times.♥

Nothing drag my mood down, nothing fling my happiness away, I'm just little desperate right now with things, even the little things.

What thing goes big and screwed my head off? I think this is it. I feel embarrass when I read my buddy's blog which she's honest enough on writing out her stuffs and even the hashhy things. She never keep her intentions to herself but with others. Maybe I insisted myself from telling the bad things? I prefer write about the goods rather than bads, almost everyone does this rightt?? ♥ 

Apparently, I'm showing and dragging my mood lower & lower instead? I'm pretty sad and I don't feel like doing work, I'm lazy of doing but I always take my way into thinking stuffs negatively? D: Maybe I am sometimes.

I still prefer cheese, choco & ice-cream ♥  They melted my heart; sweetness I had.
Guys, I meant much in this post, I wish You'd know what am thinking.

Instead of a happy smile: I got a Laugh too :)
I need things which make me easier.

Ciaoss pals :) Is just part of feelings.
Emotions I have:
♥ - :) - :D - ): - D: - D': - XD - ♥  

hlgthighi ym tops dna oyu liwl ese sgnmetoih < For my closest friends :)

No comments: