Instagram

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sermons and lessons

Today's sermon was about the spiritual warfare and it helps me to understand more towards spiritual stuffs. This is what something I am going through right now, and what I was worrying then. I am great right now with the fullness of God's words (: I wonder does this sermon actually presented for me. Maybe it is or it isn't. I am still trying to humble and quite down my heart and search for the goodness of God. God makes my day and I am joyful. I teared day by days and I was worrying how will my loved ones going to be without salvation, without Christ, without God. With the sermon today and the lessons last friday, my mind is now renewed with the words that God's trying to tell me. God is everywhere ♥ But there's only one God, that's called Jesus, Saviour Our Father.

No comments: