Instagram

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rejoice!!

Rejoice! Okays, I know I've told you guys that I'll end up my exams on the 3rd of Nov, =] but I assumed that I have finished all my papers. You know what? =) I still got one more day to go which is on Monday. But they will then shoo and piss off soon! Hahh. :)

Have gone through my two weeks suffering which actually should be in three weeks, they changed the schedule. And I really have to give a great thanks to hong which brought choc to my house and cheer me up while I was studying throughout the days. Thanks. :]

I did and really missed to surf-net and crave for something that I wanted for so long, and now it begins again, should it? Yea rightt :) Hold on, I know what should I do for the next and we were discussing about the holi after this exam. Come rejoice again! :P

* It's shopping time, and things crush in my heart once again. Hmm... :D
* As the time's going days' passing, I missed my cell last night and I have to get back with God much closer than now I am. He is the greatest. Get more into Him. :)
* I should really take a rest and go for trips someday.
* I stopped my exercises, now should continue going and make sure I never get fat. 0.0 I've gained weigh again hahh! 
* Not prepared for photography outing yet as in I really got tired.
* Thought of going to additional classes throughout the holidays. I need.
* Seeking for goods, fun and rest.

REST. arrested.

randomly posting this to let know that I'm back. :)

No comments: