Instagram

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dress ze dresses ♥


Hello people, *hoooooorayyyyy dance* I've officially finished my exams, teeheeee. Stats, Accounting, Marketing, Law; say bye :) Yesterday was the official day and went to Fergs with friends to chill talk & drink, I've never felt so good for awhile, 3 weeks? :/

Sigh honestly, I was so attracted to lots of good stuffs during the exam, everything just seems so much more interesting during exam period, having so many wishes wanting to get it done after finals. Bleggghhh now exam is finally over and all I feel is 'Ok, I'm aimless, where should I head to? Town, get some shoppings? Park, get some jogs?

Since I've hundred and one percent of freedom now, I went for a jog with one of my friends today! :p Awesome? I've not been jogging for four months. I shall say today was like a hardcore for me to jog up and down the hill. With winter, its even harder, like a heart attack. 

So this is how I look like before I jog with the just-woke-up hairstyle and you'll never want to see my after-jog-look :)

Heh here are some good news, ding dong bell, my dresses have finally awesomely beautifully arrived! Before showing some photos, I'd say, the shipping was just way too efficient, they sent me an email telling me it will arrive after 14 days, and 'zoom' after a week, it came and I've never realized, until, the last day of exam :) They sent me a card and asked me to pick up the parcel from the post office :O I was like nooooo??? Its at Rosedale!! Can't it be nearer? :/ In the end, lovely friend picked it up for me, I can't be more thankful than that.

Teeeeheeee pictures! Loving both dresses from Phatculture :)

#1 Cross back piping skate dress! Wanted the red one, but well sold out. Well, still love this! Thumbs up for the quality too! :)


Drums roll for the #2 one! Love it, but lol I was too lazy to straighten the dress before trying on, was overly excited to try it on when it gets here. :)


So, taadaaaa :) loving the designs


Loves, more to come :)
Time to head to the town! Em, wait, do you think I've gained weight? Everyone's saying this.

No comments: