Instagram

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Time away


See my laughs? I can say, I had the best moment of laugh. Ok, this was what I found in my album when I was too bored of stuffing my brain with piles of reading. When I see this, I was thinking "problem?" hahaha. 

Okay, I give myself a five minutes break just to update a post, #toobored I'm basically trying to update as many posts as I could, not just, but something interesting, I hope. Well, since my title is "Time away", I'll be away for 2 weeks, finals on the way #nolife. 

I've been up for some online shopping and I'm looking forward to getting the parcel after my exam! ;) I've never wanted the shop for dresses online, but the designs were irresistible! If you're to shop, phatculture.com is something I'd love you to check it out. Well, I'm pretty sure the quality is under control. I've bought some dresses today, hope the shipping is efficiently organized.

Chaos, there you go. Short post ae. 
See me in two weeks time, would love to post some photos for the dresses! loves.


Loving the earrings I bought from Equip. #feather earring for NZD5. It was on promotion! Chaos :)
Oh, and it's #winter now.

No comments: