Instagram

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Talk or Knock


Ok, so I was saying that I'm gonna be away for two weeks merely to stuff myself with some good books for finals. Oh wells, things don't always go the way as they're supposed to. I've been reading throughout the day, sad not, I've locked myself in the room just to get some books down. This time it's worse, I'd have gone for some groceries shopping or say jogging at the park, no not one of them, I've practically becoming a nerd, but x so much, since I've not focused well. 

I'm not gonna tell you whatsoever story; but this is something I felt like telling. Just be prepared to see a gross photo of mine while scrolling down :)

Oh yes you sure you do want to see, yes no yes? Okay, don't get excited oh please.


Yes, it's bloody scary, I've scary eye now, #notvampirekay. I've been to the doctor last year checking whether my eye was alright, it was a year ago, exactly, a year. The bloody small tiny lump of blood clot, or whatsoever its called, its freaking me out. Last year it was painful and realized the small tiny thing in my eye, got over it by visiting the doctor, had some medication, it was fine, no more pain but still the tiny thing is there, but who cares since its not painful after all. This time its extraordinary, I'm sure I'm gonna look for a doctor tomorrow, this time it is as painful as it was, but hey it bleeds, and some harden yellowish xxxxxx came out from the clot, I thought I was gonna die Nahhhh so basically I need to visit the doctor.

Now, it stopped bleeding and the harden yellowish thing stopped squeezing out, whew relief, not. It's my finals next week and I'm scared what is this gonna do to me. #prayforme.

Ok, I was really stressed over my exam, I felt the homesickness throughout the day, tough time and was just looking for someone to talk to dearly, crying at the corner ok I'm so gay yes. Oh wells, feel so much better after throwing out words to Juan just now, I was practically crying throughout the video call. #pms #finals That's the weight I take, girls understand that.

While trying to get those emotional moments off running over my head, something inspiring knocked over it. See the shoes? ;)


Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Certainly not. I'm getting some inspiration to design my white plain cotton on shoes, I'll definitely do this after finals, get some painting over my shoes! Yay or nay? ;) I'm sure its gonna be fun. I have slowly loving designs and I'm taking business. Hehe.

Its just the word 'fashion' I'd say, young girls love fashion, well I love to shop.




Thanks for reading ;)
#let those inspire you too.


No comments: