Instagram

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Snow.

Yellow hello mello ello.

Had my previous post written about my eye, it was merely an infection and some medication indeed taken off those pain, now I'm totally fine! :) I was stressing my post on my finals stuffing some books and etc., a packed three weeks of staying right in front of the books are coming to an end, rejoice bwahahahahaha. I've done two papers and two more left, but one thing for sure, I'm really glad the time spent on those papers were all worth. Not the best, but I'm sure the papers were not too bad, at least not a fail? Yes, No? :p Oh well. #prayforme loves!


So, I could burn all the books now :D Hehehe.

Keep your eyes down and look,


What do you think it is? Its winter, pretty much. A few weeks ago or was it just last week, I was dancing over the weather saying "eh, winter, this is winter? Nooooh, its not as cold as I've expected, so this is how Auckland winter is, yay coldddddd" Time towards my finals the weather started changing and the blazing hot sun is not anymore hot, its cold. Morning walking towards the bus-stop is suffocating hahahahah I could barely feel my hand my feet my face, seeing the grass turning into white hahaha #snowlah. No, its ice on the grass. And question, Y U SO COLD & FINALS DURING WINTER??? Problem.

Well #self-proclaimed I think I'm talented in cooking, not the best but not too bad then, but I was fed up cooking meals every single day and I decided, why not just hunt for food during exam instead of burning the stress on the stove? So yeah, I started checking out good-food-in-town as rewards studying hard, pamper myself with some awesome bubble tea, taiwanese food, thai food, jap food and korean food the next :D


And and and, I'm missing those long lost flatmates since my study break, awaiting the arrival of 19th June 12.30pm and freedom the flying wings! I've been missing out so much, and life group, church and everything else since I was just staying at home #likeazombie 




#flatmates  




The firecrackers and fireworks at the park and home was ridiculous.


That's my life group :) #Malaysian #Awesome


Oh yes, I'm sooooo excited waiting for the dresses, with the estimated time, I'm gonna receive them on the 19th yes the last day of exam! :) How excited. And bags and a lot more online shoppings, can't wait to post them up here! 
See you soon! ;)
Loves.

No comments: