Instagram

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random + Fun ;D



Oh yea ;) Finally I'm back to post, cause today is Sunday! I've promised to post up what I've done in these few days within this week, so I've to post today! TERPAKSA? :P

I'm kind of sad & depress now actually, My Holiday is finally over & please, I want more D:
But praise God :D I had an awesome week with friends and parents. Satisfied? So as I.

WEDNESDAY- Was @ KLCC with friends and we had our photography shooting whole day till evening ;D and too we watched movie named " where got ghost?" A mandarin show. Comment for this show? Yea, is kind of funny show, but I felt that's quite bored too. Sorry to say that :P And my brother came back from Singapore, he planned to work there with my eldest Ouchh D: Left few of us at home nomore fun LA!

THURSDAY- Should have music meeting, but too bad we postponed and made it on Saturday. Reason? Yea, I was tired & shouldn't go out everyday also LA! Righttt? (",) So I got to rest at home & sleep for 12 hours heh heh heh. And my eldest sister came back from Singapore for 5 days, which mean until Monday lols :D

FRIDAY- Birthday of Nigel SG, so we had a party in the afternoon and gave him a surprise :) And I got to know a new friend named YeeSoong lols. And of course had our combined cell at night; is nice.

SATURDAY- Yea as usual, go to school; meeting, look after: band, music classes. Then yamcha with friends at OLDTOWN, Sg. Long in the afternoon. At night? Went steamboat with familiessss & they came to my house & chitchattinggg till 12am wei :) The alcoholicsss aiyo.. Drank so much & yea drunk makes no good. So don't drink so much kays! The sad thing: I missed the MU match!

SUNDAY- Yea is today! Church service in the morning & shopping after that ;P And I bought a handbag! Is cheap? Yea I think so hmm. And what's going later? I will have a dinner with my familiess again at somewhere [dontknow what it called that eek ]

And Last But Not Least, school reopen tmr & continue to praise Him even alittle thing. :)

All Glorified to God & Have Fun later issh!
I'll never get lost in the mist of FUN! :D

Ciaoss__:D still a happy face
Stay tuned for more pictures? Hopefully I've time to upload pictures.

LOVE :)

No comments: