Instagram

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EXHAUSTED_/♥



It's just simply a tiring holiday indeed.

Well, I'm pretty exhausted these days, somekind of laziness came around in such way, not updating with blogs, fbs & mails. Probably my tiring is still rolling on and doesn't feel like bothering any, even the awful weather.

No matter how days turn off, I do still want a nice holiday and kick off the boredom. Practically still planning on what should I do for the coming weeks awesomely and fulfilly. :)

MAYBE:_/♥
- I need a rest and it stands my first choice.
- Out of sudden, I do feel to get into another photoshooting again. ;]
- Not to say dating, but just outings with friend and too siblings.
- Movies could be the best of all : 2012 that awaited.
- Shopping is an idealistic choice but is too depends on the speed of cash burning.
- Trips with families & friends as well.

HAVE TO BE:_/♥
In term of WORK.
- Helping off stuffs in church ;] 
- A maybe of taking part-time job as a waitress at XXX. How interesting it would be. :D
- Do take parts in prom duties which earn cashiee..

These are what I know for now and what we've planned recently. Hopefully there's more turning up next.
:D_/♥  Enjoy for the last year; hectic year would be for me the next.

Giggles x) / ♥
the Fling away: hectic; depress; desperate; boredom; fear; awe; sadness; ,mystery.
Summarised my holidays with FUN & JOY. ♥
wheeps. Hahh!

Ciaoss_ LOVE.

No comments: