Instagram

Monday, December 21, 2009

Craves


Change my layout again!! Been addicted to every layout and yea I love this the cuppycakes! was feeling very dead with my previous one. Not going to change this again ciss (:
So be the first one who tells me it's awesome pretty I might love you more hahhh

Chun baybehh Christmas is coming ok!! Oh yeah! terlupa New year is too coming :D Countdown all the way ♥ So aren't you w'dering what to buy for meee? *hint hint*  Pink phone Nokiaaaa!! Someone told me Nokia is specially for Malays, but however I just love Nokia this muchh. ♥♥♥

Another onee! Going out for the sake of shopping christmas tomorrow and Wednesday ta-daa! I've been a long while never really stepped into the shopping complex ok, now's the time to spend myself at shopping!! And I must get myself to the cinema for Avatar and The Princess & The Frog weihh! If you want to spend me something.. Come with me hahahhh! :D Fabulous people! Not sure whether am going out with mell :P Um, I'm crazy missing my babes Lolll I am serious ok! D: Outing plannings are pretty draggy. How long have we been never seen each other? Almost one month whole and 3 weeks I guess. The outings are always crashing with my stuffs! Especially both proms! You know how I feel. Still then, please miss me okay! Check out with me always. (:

I dragged myself into caroling and helping off VBS last week and have actually taken lottta pictures, maybe make them for the next post (: The kids are hyperrr, the made me deadly die on my bed after going back home! I love kids once, but after this.. they kindly become bit annoying for meee woih! Be aware of the kids too, some of them may be good in acting in front of you! Eelll.. :) the quote omgoodness, training myself to be "Love God, Love Children" Oh shoot! My holi break gotta end so soon, last kiss for December Lol. Um, people till then, see you!

No comments: