Instagram

Friday, December 4, 2009

Yesterday (:

Yesterday was nice but just yea too normal (:

Ishh I have not updated my blog for days so now I come again phew. How's yesterday?

morning: went for my club's meeting and yea let's click and see how's my club going, still in progress though; http://www.yuhuamusic.blogspot.com/

Anyway, went out with a friend yesterday and was nice! as usual lunch together and went for a movie as well. :] we watched the twilight saga New Moon! And yea the movie was average and it's more into lovey dovey either. Could say that it's worth for some of you but still it depends on what type of movies you actually like. Now and then, my next movie would be Christmas Carol! Heard some of them said that this show is nice and should go for it, it's worth and blabl....Thought of watching it today with my sister and friends but I just kind of lazy I think hm :)

"I will never fail you." -Robert Pattinson

I've changed my layouttttt! :D How is it huh ? I just love it ♥
Ciaoss wee ♥

Guide my way oh Lord for the circumstances that I'm encountering.

No comments: