Instagram

Friday, December 18, 2009

Untitled/_♥

Hey people, it's me again! I am now seriously screwed up and feel a little exhausted people! I wonder what makes me so dead, oh Lord. Probably because of the sick women period time, omgosh :(

I FEEL so dead with my blog, facebook & twitter these days!! Please encourage me if you're here reading this, ever wonder shall I Stop all these for JUST AWHILE!? Hm..

How am doing now?? Not so interesting anymore, but still there's a little fun :)
*slurps* no food sorry :(

Just came back from malacca today and it was a one day trip. I went with the kids, the hyperss cutiess and yea they made me dead tired okay! BUT at least today was still okay compared to yesterday, thank God whew. =) we still left two more days to go with the kids, oh Lord grant us strength~ Now and then, after the children's camp in the afternoon I will be having my caroling night tomorrow!

However, happy belated birthday to the december's people! We too celebrated Jm's birthday on the 15th of Dec (: Thank God the surprises were succeed. Let's feel the presence of God this month!! Christmas the ding & the dong :DD 25th of Dec! Join us and you might have fun ((:

I still feel grateful! I am exhausted though.. Even the depression will fling away for He is still God and His love endures forever! For He touches so many lives, let's be the doers! Be His mouth, feet, hands.

KU MENCINTAI MU

Is this my last post? I do not know.

Ciaouss people! I U
:D :) =) =D

2 comments:

Spenser said...

WALAO! ANDREW BALDDDDDDDDDD

Alvena Lixuan said...

Whatttt? ANDREW? :D