Instagram

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Food day (:

You wouldn't know this! I was starving lols.. I was to visit the Thai Restaurant with my parents for dinner tonight! The food however were awesome! lotta pictures :)) Food. Adorable!!

♥ the Thai restaurant in midv.

Today is only tuesday and there were quite a number of people there! How come?? ((:
Tag from the left: my sister ying, mom, dad.

Chilli padi & sour sauce behindd

Okk, I got my coconut and we played with the umbrella up there. Scroll down!! Darn funny as in all of us took a picture with it in particular ways. I remembered I loved playing the umbrella with dolls when I was still a kid ♥♥ :D
 
 Second version of posing

  the very third version posing!! It's too small for you lahh mom!

  Hawaii the funk style ok! It's on my ear anyways (: Imagine if it is a flower. Facinated.
 
 Ohh dear grandma was forced to take this shot! Hahh that was my hand. :P

♥ Camwhore ((:
Food coming *Slurps*

the wrapped chicken I called. I don't know what it called that, but anyhow I like this the most!

Umm this is Ota-ota isit? I guess I spelled it wrong. Anyway it sounds something like that. I don't really like this much with how it tastes and the ingredients inside neither.

took a deep breath before having this LOL! It's darn darn spicy. The tomyam seafood! You should try this, it tasted pretty good but it is however too spicy for Malaysian I guess. How the thailan-ese affort this?! *&%$#@ Spicyyy like fire burning in my mouth aww..

the pineapple fried rice! 8/10 : its smell was slightly too strong. Umm..:P

Taufuuuu!! Nice one. tasted like chinese taufuu only nothing different/ special.

Heavenly meal I had tonight! Thank God for all wee :DD

There was a dance performance right at midv just now and that was pretty cool! ((:

♥ ♥ ♥

That's overall for today I guess. More for tomorrow! Hopefully..
See you & Goodnights.

No comments: