Instagram

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December.


Oh well (: Dangerous! Don't do this.

Yea I am stepping into this December which actually makes me quite excited. So how's your December? Of course yea, Christmas the ding dong bell is coming soon and oh please Christmas is not about SantaClaus like what you guys would actually thought it is, but it's about the born of Christ hehh :D Somehow, this December will be a rush for me as in there's too many to do and going but I rather feel excited and fun neither! I really thank God for what he has done and he did something so amazed or even what he had planned for me throughout months. Be grateful for all! :)


Christmas. White Christmas can I? :)))

APYAC Conference! 10th- 12nd of December
PromNight Duty! 15th of December
Vbs helping! 16th- 19th of December
Malacca Trip! 16th- 17th of December
Caroling! 18ve- 20th, 24th of December
Christmas! It's Christmas! 25th of December
Watch Night! 30th- 1st of January

And a happy belated birthday to my sis Mimi! ♥ Celebrated her birthday yesterday and this is her 27th birthday! ;)
HOWEVER.

Stay tuned for my next post. Sorry if I am late :DD
Pictures ♥♥

2 comments:

Jec ZZ 阿威 said...

很高兴看见你过得很充实 ~

hv a good day ^^

Alvena Lixuan said...

Haha thanks wee :D