Instagram

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey people! :))

I am back people, but not that long, I gotta go again for this month I guess.

Hello people, been awhile I've stop writing and of course my blog could say that has up to date for some of you. No worries, just for a month XD I may be screw up with my studies next year, I didn't even touch a single page of my book! Catch up catch up! Oh ketchup! (:

I've came back from the Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference 2009 and it was awesome! There were thousand of us there at GTPJ the three days and pretty nice conference with worships and sessions. It seriously makes changes onto ones and me neither. It has been really a great time with God in this conference! Praise God.

After this, I wouldn't be around for roughly a week. Please and thank youu for waiting me to update my writings eventhough I make myself to update only once awhile these days. :)

Christmas layout/ My current layout for Christmas! Enjoy the pretty season pals.
See then.

No comments: