Instagram

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures :))

Pictures I've taken weeks ago and also past few days (: God makes my day! Worth enough to spend all these within a month ok! I gonna show these pictures to my dearest sister which will be coming back from S'gapore on the 24th od December. I miss you sister and too the presents hahaa!!


#1 They got prepared for the wedding dinner and I was preparing for my caroling that night!

#2 My dad looked so tiring. Pretty mom gave birth to pretty hawt daughter! XD Agree? Whoopiess. Enough crapping

#3 the very very good news! :D My dad bought us new gadgettttt this month! Rockks me off.


#4 the very well prepared caroling. Santa's hat, reindeer ears, christmas tree bends and Bel's light board de changgih one " I t! We were at a kindergarten at Cheras.


#5 This is the one at Nicole's house. Pretty decorations they did! Superb.

#6 This was the special one and specially for Samuel I guess. Had our caroling at his house for his birthday and were partying there. A surprise and saboosss for Sam!


#7 And of course not skipping this! The camwhore nights came.


#8 The joyous night! God's grace ♥♥


#9 Ohh this is my cousin sister Janies that I've actually intro at my previous post and fb neither.


#10 The carollers! White-Ts, red hats. Tag from the left: Richie, Me, Janies. My lil cousin bro and sis!


#11 Smiles :)) We're always putting smiles for December no matter what.


#12 Second story Cause it was today's picture.


#13 I made myself a snowman! Looks a lil like penguin rightt? But that's snowman ok! ((: Few more to go.


#14 Snowman surrounded by snowballss. This is somekind called glatinous rice balls if I'm not mistaken, but w'dering and not sure why should we make this for and it's for every year. However, they're nice! Hahaaa.


#15 exceeding love :DD I made the snowman snowballs and my sister made the love shape. ♥ 


#16 Heart broken

#17 It looks like white ball with pink dots rightt? But actually I was thinking to make a football for the snowman! ManUtd fans okay!! However.


#18 Our supper! Hahha My sister ying.


#19 So frustrating LOL! I lost my glatinous football. Should be someone took it secretly. Yea I know it's nice :P 

♥ See you. Goodnight and sweet dream.
Christmas filling with Joy. ♥

No comments: