Instagram

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aday trip @ Genting with family


A Day Trip @Genting (:
 :D Instead of writing so much, I should share some pictures I've taken at Genting. So, enjoy!


We took our lunch near Tmn.Lensen and bought some snacks before driving up to Genting (x

Snacks XD




Halfway up. (:

Pass-by Peace Heaven :)



CableCar

My Sister, Ying


And we finally reached Firstworld! We slept alot in the car so I never got to take lots of the scenery pictures. XD

Tadaa Dang dang dang! First World

Heh-heh EYE OF GENTING :P


And I think I was quite lucky then :) I met Gary the singer there. Its an opportunity for me to take shots of singer :D Ha-hah

Handsome (:


The Handsome & Pretty


After this, we went out to outdoor and there was crowded with people wei.

Flying Coaster!


My sister & I [camwhoring]

Heh-heh this is me x)

She loves acting? Acted like no one business when I was trying to camwhore lols :D

My parents and sister.

Haunted Ghost House. Don't try to waste money & scare youself LA, not worth it also. After go back tak dapat tidur then you know XD

Taken by my sister :)

This is the spiky guy, Ishhh his hair kinda looks like durian? Its spiky man! 0.o


The little girl is so cute :) She smiles at me.






 We actually were doing nothing but just shopping without buying anything and we planned to watch TSUNAMI there after we took our dinner at KennyR. And the show is nice :) romantically nice & funny.

After the watching, we went to patio bar yamcha. The live band was nice and too the football match! :D
Man utd won Mancity with 4 vs 3. Owen the last goal he kicked!Cause of him and MU won the whole match :) The people were shouting here and there when MU kicked the last goal and finally won over Mancity.

 I took Virgin Mary, but its disgusting la! D; Too bad they dont have virgin magaritta but magaritta with alcohol. So I simply ordered one and this is ouchh tasted so wrong 0.0 the tomatoes!


And finally after the drinking, we went back around 11.30pm and was awesome tired!
Nothing much about the genting one day trip, just had some time with family and parents :)

Simply nice day :)

No comments: