Instagram

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Second Outing ♡

Am I rushing all my posts within 1 to 2 days? :P
I think I do rushing all my posts and there are too much for me to post. :D As Joel says that he uses 2 yrs to read my posts.
I have my outings within this week and you could be prepare for lot lots of pictures cause would be posting them up soon and soon-er! XD Just got back from my jogging @ Lake Valley, and this is my first time jogging there and too with my cousins :) It was nicely showing the sunset and the lake is pretty big, but too bad I missed to sunrise and my cousin took it. Cause I arrived at 7am++.

I do feel like showing you guys pictures again and tmr I will going to another outing as you read my schedule on my previous posts. So do update with me (:


After I jogged I just can't wait to take some shots of this place, this place isn't perfect though. ;D

The Lake Valley; the Early Morning's best place :)

I never got the chance to take shots of the sunset but at least I get something like this huh?

The brigde.




The playground which is lover of kids. But I like it too, cause they're colourful :D

The kid :)

Slide.





Actually lake valley has nothing to take shots of, but its kinda relax and grab yourself down into good mood ;) And the kids are active enough for you to take pictures of, if you really want! XD

So, cheers! I slightly feel blessed in this holiday and could really get to rest with fulltime activities and plans which I've been pleasing  :) So yeah guys,

Cheers & Blessing with a great holiday.
Ciaoss__;D

2 comments:

S!mple® said...

nice composition on yr sunset....
love yr sunset pic.....
spend more time on landscape picture bah, u will love it very much^^

Cheers!~

Alvena Lixuan said...

Thanks Thomas! =D