Instagram

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Days ♡

Im on my way back to my satisfaction of life. ♡

Ouchh :) I'm back here again. I'm having a nicely break and yes! I get to rest in this 10 days! XD
School break again, should be thanking for the Raya huh? :)


What did I do in these few days?
-having classes/ school
-cycling & jogging of course
-having healthy meals [not really healthy also LA, cheese & choco x) ]
-having CF
-planning for outings during these holiday.
-shopping & got myself into self-dates.


My upcoming events; ♡
Venue: Broga hill, Semenyih
Time: To be confirmed later =)
Date: 21st of Sept, Monday
Tag: Hiking & photoshooting (:
[If you're interested, do inform & ask me for more informations]


Venue: Sunway Pyramid
Time: 9am-5pm
Date: To be confirmed later, soon. (:
Tag: Fellowship & shopping.
[Hopefully can find 1 partner la! the crazeee one.xD]


Venue: KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 9am-5pm
Date: 23rd of Sept, Wednesday
Tag: Photoshooting.
[ volunteers for modeling are most appreciated]


Venue & Date will be confirmed later :D
Time: 1pm-5pm
Tag: Fellowship/...
[For more info, ask me XD]


I think that's all for now :) And movies are too appreciated. Heh-heh.


Roughly that's all. And gotta show some gifts that I got for my bday and these are few gifts really grab my attention on. :D enjoy!!


Ohh please, this is not the gift from my friends, this is what was going on today after CF activity ended. :) I ran to mcd and had a self-date & yamcha. I'm lovin' it!


These are what I wanted to show since few days ago; ♡
I had my Kitty's birthday this year, but I'm officially sixteen.
So please, don't turn my age into some shocking numbers which is sixty 0.o
Hello Kitty's Bottle! Nice rightty? Looks sweet.
Wohohooho`_♡ Hello Kitty's webcam! I'm using it now, come my house and I'll show you XD
And you can already see that's the pc screen at the back.
Pink bear with ring :) Heart this much, though that I can't have the bear with me while I'm sleeping.
And this is the ring! Nice? It's seriously nice ♡
The Front.
This is the shocking One. I never thought of this, they made a card for me which full with my camwhore pictures and signatures :) Lot Lots of thanks.
[ Click it to enlarge (: ]
Whats at the back? Ouch!. A great thanks to Hwa and my Music Club!


At last~~ I'm tired :D Shopping again for tmr! Yahoo.
Rest early and pray that we have a wonderful day tmr kays! It's always exciting for the next day when it's holiday!XD
And my friend lend me his sweet honey! Canon 40D. it's now on my bed sleeping with me! xD hahas. would be fun during this holi with the camera DSLR! Nice days. =D


Goodnight and sweetdreams :)
Ciaoss`__Regards ♡

4 comments:

Chris "AlbaDalbaDoo" said...

La...Thank me also for the card la LOL! I bought the wrong thing, went Czip Lee twice leh.

Alvena Lixuan said...

Haha. tQ lols, thanks for everyone mah! XD

Unknown said...

u like pink colour right.
so u r pink panda loh.
hahahaha

Alvena Lixuan said...

hahas :D that isn't make sense laH!
I like pink but I prefer kitty rather than panda wei. My panda eyes look obvious ke?0.o