Instagram

Friday, September 18, 2009

The early morning ;)

A really good morning to y'all ;D
I feel like blogging this pretty morning but dontknow what to post then. hm, cause I'm ultra bored in my mom's office! I have to wait for few hours and get into bank later to have some stuffs doing (: And I woke up so early man, I suppose to sleep more than enough today but my alarms woke me up at 6am. D: Nevermind, I should've a nice shopping day later? Sure.

Blessed with a wonderful day today and filled me with excitement ;D
currently listening to Zee Avi's song; bitter heart & kantoi!

Nice Day & Do enjoy reading my blog too XD
Ciaoss`__(",)
Ohh yeah, stay tuneee for more pictures within this two weeks.

PS: remember to tag me if there's anything you wanna ask for my previous post about my upcoming events.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah tis pic u take so nice i like tis pis.

Alvena Lixuan said...

oh gosh ;D that picture isnt me who took it! this is the vista's picture! :)