Instagram

Monday, September 7, 2009

What a Shopaholic usually does?


THE TIME WHEN YOU'VE PLENTY OF MONEY ITS TIME TO SHOP AGAIN!!THE GREATEST THING TO DO FOR A SHOPAHOLIC!
I WANT MY BABY GUESS BAGss.
I WANT MY PARIS HILTON WALLETs.
I WANT MY ROXY ROCKSS BABY-Ts.
OUCHH! THE GREATEST THING I CAN DO ;)
I HAD A PRETTY NICE DAY YESTERDAY. I went to pavi with my parents again and they asked me to choose something I want! awesome? But its too expensive to buy a bag cost 300 over bugs! Its just a bag kays.. I never expect of anything, but I just want a gorgeous pretty nice bag, so am I. I went to 9west, Parishilton, Roxy, Guess, MnG and more shops. I've been looking for bags at Roxy, but I went there yesterday was quite disappointing, I cant find the bag I wanted. So my parents brought me to those shops and they saw one black guess bag is suit for me, they wanted to buy for me but I told them I'm poor, so just give me money :D anyway, hopefully my eldest sis will buy this for me! aww, I'm waiting for you to come back from singapore sis! xD
I was searching for a wallet as well, we were at parishilton and wow their wallets are simply cool you know?! But the prices are cool too -.-III Nevermind, I WAIT! Huh. Heh heh, was quite happy, though that never bought something I've been craving for. Nevertheless, I bought a belt yesterday and thought of buying glasses, but those cheap one could spoil our eyes so better dont buy. (:
This is mainly how I was going yesterday and yea met MadamKwan in her restoran while having dinner. Her dressing was not bad hm ;D
Ciaoss~!

No comments: