Instagram

Saturday, September 5, 2009

To-do list? (:


I feel that I’m pretty rusty! Ishh. Means I’m bored for the days. Bored doesn’t meant that I’m free, maybe bored of doing stuffs? Who knows huh? :D I’m await for the next week to come man, it’s been a year I’m kicking out myself from my beloved day! Come shopaholic come shopaholic! For the sake of saving money, I save my stomach from eating too. I want to spend my MONEY on my DAY! :) Nevertheless, shopping is my hobby. I know I know…money isn’t easy to earn, not dropping from sky, not things can be seen on the streets everywhere. That’s why I tell you guys I’m saving money! Phew… You know what, I experienced how bad the feeling was when I’m lacking of money ++ I can’t buy things I wanted for miles of distance and days. Sicken day it would probably be. D: Heh-heh come on I don’t want to let MONEY to screw me out. I must fight for it! :D So what’s going on next huh? First, I would be going shopping. Next, I’m going for the next shopping. Third, shopping too? Ha-ha obviously YES! Outings… spending could be so nice for someone and could be so stress for someone! But please, it’s just once a year I could spend much money on, you know?! Other days maybe could just spend a little and not even spending any. I must have my salary for schooling! XD yes I have! Yahoo. Should be thanking my parents for my every month salary! Yes terima kasih! Thank God I have a really nice family as well. And blah blah blah... (:

what I've to do for the next?
walletss.SHOPPINGhandbagss.
Outings
Craving with starbucks, so.. :D
maybe study? randomly yes la.
sleep? I must have it, it's so obvious lols.

I’m pretty enjoying my re-arranged life style, it’s something like, sportier life condition? I should stay far from internet on weekdays and have some sports with friends or any. I started my sports life since last week as everyday routine. Cycling, having sweet walks with my treadmill, playing with water in the pool, learning the old sport golfing from my dad and so. I started falling in love with sports and outings. I know that’s nothing wrong to have a life like this, and I believe it could be nicer than my previous life. Never to say lifeless and dull but the favorable lifestyle~!



Have fun peeps (: nice and precious of the day.

I love my way of life

No comments: