Instagram

Friday, September 4, 2009

hey buddies I'm back again xD
Since school reopened, I've been into normal busy times again aww.
will update my post every weekend then. And what topic should I start with now? hmn :)

I realised that I've used to write my post on friday after coming back from cg. So am I, I never mean anything in this post but just to say that I'm seriously unhappy. (",) I'm always there for it, but it never seems to be changed in any matter. cg is the place where we can actually share alot of things that we've been through within the week and weeks. Are we sharing the real and going towards the real? not a confession here, but I think we should think about the main reason we're going to cg every friday night. Is that became a routine for everyone of us? How you feel when you know that there's cg tonight? And, is that just if you've got nothing to do and you just fit cg to fill up your whole day schedule? will you go for cg and put cg as the first thing that you have to do before others? Or you are just coming for fellowship? That's what our cg leader asked and we should have think about it again and again.

all things glorified to Him our God. Let us have a heart of worship! Revive for Him! :)

Cheers. Prayers are needed!

Goodnights and sweetdreams ciaoss!`__
Blessingss. :D

No comments: