Instagram

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Laziness of mine :D

I will update my blog soon and soon-er :D
Im seriously feeling lazy to update what I've gone through yesterday. Ouchh!

But what I wanted to say is I really got burned from the sun! I got sunburned seriously and is pain D: Hahas but face not that hurt, the hurtest part are my back and hands ;)
will recover soon and is just part of my yesterday lols.

And I've watched a movie but forgot what it called that, is kinda a mandarin movie.
Im waiting for "the ugly thruth" ;P

So see you guys then :) will update within this week but just wait kays.
Stay tuned peeps.
God's blessing & sweet days.

Ciaoss__/♥

Heart these days, just every blessing that God has given me :D
My awesome God, Jesus.
Im not shy to shout out His name. :)

No comments: