Instagram

Thursday, November 26, 2009

2012

It's nearly 2.30 in the morning, and something just can't get off my mind while I was lying on the bed for just few hours since it was 12a.m. Well, was reading blogs randomly before I was going to bed and I intended to update my blog by tomorrow, but the movie 2012 appeared once and two into my mind. Nothing insulting me, but thinking of the inwards fear that everyone does have after this show 2012.

I was bringing out this small little topic to my dad about the end times after the movie we had and he seems to be a little of fear with it as he said he doesn't want to think it further more, we were still there to chat a little though. Somehow end times are chaotic!

Moreover, the movie seems so real with our high tech movie makers and sorts! The flood, the buildings fell, the cracks! Now and then, the topic meant by "End times" is getting more famous in the world! Have we get ready for it to come? This somehow could be annoyance for some of them as in they confidently appear to you and said it wouldn't happen! In the movie 2012, it didn't clearly appeared any of the religious or persisted it even. Does this actually makes one wonder about his/ her religion or do they actually need this?

The movie seriously may caused much of the interaction throughout years! Is this a good show? From the outward of the entire movie, it's pretty nice! But throughout the movie of all, it's too much for me. Still then 2012 is now the famous and worth show to watch indeed.

However, it's nice! But I love revelation better. (: In between them, they are slightly different but still we refer more onto bible which emphasised the same thing about end times.

Anyhow, it's 3 in the morning now and then I should really turn my lights off :)
Goodnight and sweet dreams.
Ciaoss__/ LOVE.

Stay up New Moon for next! :D 

 

No comments: