Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warm and homely visit.

Wonder why these days could make one lazier than previous =]
Well, the weather is awesome nowadays and too I'm worrying. How much it has actually changed? It's such a cold which should not happen to us in this country. Even now I should get myself a jacket! Is pretty cooling huh. :) How about our first winter in M'sia? Incredible. It's always a wonder. 0.0

Anyways, just get to share some pictures about a visit to my house that my friend had made. Of course not showing you how's my house looking but maybe few of the camwhores. :D Now and then it was a fun time that we actually presented and were only both of us, Ying and I. Hwa couldn't come was actually a long story to go and to cut it short, this is it! :]

A little of hapiness is more than enough to make one happy. Ain't it? :)
Enjoy ♥

Us :) Me & Ying ♥

We were actually hiding under the blanket and played with the fake puppy dog. =]

We were playing with lights and under the blanket, it was in the afternoon though. :) Childish there was.

She was the actor of the day. :D But too bad I never upload the video, or else you would know why I'm trying to say that she was the actor of the day! hahh! ;)

Played with the puppy;

Randomly posting up this pictures yet simple.

Besides, I found out something really fretful at times, sometimes people are annoying yet they don't know and that's the saddest part. How grateful if they bug off intentionally. Hm...

Last but not least, Tomorrow will be having an outing to Semenyih Waterfall for shooting. Wonder should I go or not, I barely afraid of these things after thousands of accidents happened, but this is the only chance to capture nice pictures too. Shall see how things go first huh. :)

The current planning; ♥

Wednesday_18/11
Venue: Semenyih Waterfall; Broga hill.
Time: Around 8am (unlimited time)
Tag: Photoshooting 
Once interested, please inform me through email/ msn: alvenatan93@hotmail.com or phone number. Thanks.

Thursday_19/11
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
Outing and classes. Personal planning :)

Friday_20/11
Free-time and Night cell.
Saturday- Sunday_21-22/11

Venue: Penang
Time: 7am- unlimited time.
Tag: Family outing.

♥♥♥
Ciaoss__/♥
Praise God! :D   

No comments: