Instagram

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Little Things


The Little Things :)

Hey pals, I'm back! :D Just came back from Penang last night and was to hurry back to net, but too bad I was tired to post again! Anyhow, I'm back now and write a lil about my trip with families in Penang :)

We were having a lot of fun right there and had taken plenty of pictures. The pictures were uploaded and do enjoy with your minutes and seconds to view.


Moreover, we blessed with foods, beach and places which granted us so much fun. I'm too looking forward to the next month coming with more sorts and events even plans :) Time flies and its time to wake up and stab into another season!


This is how short the post is and is now too early to wake up anyway.
Sleep back and dream sweetly.
Ciaoss_/ Might continue the next day.


LOVE. FUN


watch out your nights (: Goodnights and a greeting morning.

No comments: