Instagram

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Continue.

Should I or should I not? In this early morning and moment like this, shall I write it more about yesterday and something similar and then?

It's just somehow our earth is the only thing makes us worry the most! Ain't it?
Is that nowadays are just too much of sins and had already overflew and we will exact to be taken up or down anyhow? In what authority should we claim this world as?

Listening to the song "mighty to save" by Hillsong United.

Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Let mercy fall on me

Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

Chorus;
Savior he can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again

I give my life to follow
Everything i believe in
Now i surrender



Savior he can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave


Savior he can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Shine your light and let the whole world see
Were singing for the glory of the risen king Jesus



Savior he can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave



It has probably touched one heart this morning. The judgment day, the rapture is coming soon or sooner, we never know when but at least we are ready for it to come! For those who are not, we should pray that He will be to judge and appear to give any second chances for everyone who not yet to know.


Human is equally to be selfish anyway, like one said "watch people die better than people watch me die lahh!" or " I thought it happens to die all but still a few left! Aiyahh" either. Don't you feel a little sour with it? Where's the maturity of ones? We are the victors but not the victims, we should love our neighbours as ourselves, love others like how God loves us! Where's all these? But still then, even me, I argued with sister and I just sometimes refuse to give any of the forgiveness! Cause they are just too much for me! I can't really get rid with these! Please give me a deep breath. And too forgive me for my jealousy D:


My previous post about the show 2012, it's not bad at all, it makes us worry and then to care and love our friends and families even more BUT only on that day I guess? It tells us to appreciate things we have and people we loved.

I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
John 18: 23

These are just what I am grasping and they are not the exact for some of you and they never determined with true or false neither.


Be unto Him; the Victory.



2 comments:

~ said...

Lol, i love this song too. i use to listen to it almost every night~

Alvena Lixuan said...

Thanks guy and nice meeting you here! :)