Instagram

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is so random today.

Poor thing. Jerk- off! It's too much to want! cravings! 
What?? Always plural to be counted.
 It's an unending burning $$$



Granting wishes:_ For ME.


You're fantastic! Getting tired counting time tick and tock, water dropping, wind blowing, thunders roaring. Boredom simply summarized what I'm actually expressing. Ohh giggles* I've been day dreaming all ways and fascinated with many things. Things turned up into my mind rapidly and shoo changed randomly now wei.. Laptop, oh dresses, cosmetics, car, camera and sorts are all in my list. How great I'm a bigdreamer now and all.


Oh well, day still long going. Long way to go and fabulous things happen in our lives ever once or more. We get our rights to dream bigger dreams instead, we are young though. I like how life's going now, with friends and things, even lil things :D
 

Oh how sad, I will be shifting to the other class and not the class that I've been. Not anymore the same class with hwa, and yea this shows that how bad my results were! I've dropped one more lower. Not A anymore, is a B now! D: Grant me success next year please.. Hm


No more smiles Oh please, let me stay. 
Life never perfect. Is only better.Get and lost at times. But only You feel that it's perfect, then it is!


I'm sorrowful. I look haggard. 
But better by far, I should forget and smile :) 

No comments: