Instagram

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm back! :)

Have been quite awhile I never update my blog and am trying to get back into blogging. :) You guys maybe do have already bored with this too but kindly apologize that I dont really know why my internet-line becomes slower and came out I was feeling lazy to update.
So chillax ;D

what I did within these days wasn't that interesting though and contrastly I've bought a sunglasses which I was craving so much into it and ended up it caused me to burn my money in such incredible way wei. -.-"

Secondly, I have too decorated my new room hahh! XD It's red in color and I'm pretty loving it much. What makes me feel good? The room itself was actually creepy and gloomy but then with the washed up and cleaned up and sorts, it has finally turn up into brightly girl's room ;D

But...the saddest part is now and then I'm lacking of money. How sad to know that right.. Once my heart palpitating with something it irritates me and how sad I've no money to buy it? I know you might understand. Hmm

 So now.It's okays,

A blessed but belated birthday to Shanon! :]
 I hope that I've written her name correctly.
Not to forget, yesterday was Shanon's birthday and we actually celebrated with her on last friday night in cg. Nevertheless, God guides her so well in her christian walks and how grateful isit. ;) Pray that she might have a great life with God and too be thankful for everything, even the littles. Happy birthday!

Still in progress with plannings and sorts, will let know after the completely plans then. :)
Simple yet significant post? ;P Maybe.

Shooting would probably at the end of November. With: Anyone, else.

LOVE :D CIAOSS/_ :D
God Bless.

No comments: