Instagram

Friday, November 20, 2009

I Love today.



Well, I love today :) In such sudden, I just love today.

During this holidays, I was not doing anything but watching some shows and movies even walked around without any indeed. Is somekind of aimless anyway, but still I proclaim they are great. After surfing, watching and doing, I made myself a cup of coffee, not the one in starbucks nor rome or even any branded ones. But, could it says that a miracle, it tasted great. :) 

I try to keep myself in mind to enjoy days I'm going, it really works. Can you imagine how nice it was? Like this, I was holding a cup of coffee, walking around garden keeping the moist atmosphere, listening to the song in my blog with lappie, it is amazed. :]

Thought of showing some pictures that I've taken while I was boring in the office. Pictures can upload later or other days, but feelings never ever get to wait.

Flashed back the great times that I was having with loved one, I smiled. They are sweet, but no more [: Things would change, people would change, lives would change, mind would even change more. It's depends on the angle you view something on. I feel happier to see my loved one to get someone he loves more, all things may be worth than any. (: Don't you? 

Changing is something everyone would face, how you change into is another. I do need a change. Make life easier, better and happier. Someone says that I'm such a wise and holy bla bla lalala, but I'm not. I'm not the goodest meant by perfect, I'm just trying to be. :)

If you're my sister, you will know how bad I AM! Hahh :D I'm too comfortable with families now and then I'm spoilt. It's real. Asking for a change into me, but not others.

Its time to say BYE :D
Ciaous__/ LOVE. 

No comments: