Instagram

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hmm :)

 
OH CRAPS!

♥ Oh well look, like this, come let's ask why I never due on net so often again?!
Sarcastic, so you have to ask streamyx what's happening to them then. Shoot! I was trying to get into blog, fb and too online, but it appeared "web page can't view, internet problem" #@$%&*beep*

Oh till then, I'm updating this post well, using wireless D: It causes me to use lappie and both my computers are now useless. Chill! Oh forgiveness. 0.0  
So what's up now and next? Now and then outings are most probably suitable because of the inconvenience stuff with this internet. Accept my apology :] ( from streamyx) Hahh!

Oh yeah then I've edited my obsession; wish list! ;D Go and have a look!

Shortest post_/ Kamsahamida.♥

Arigatou ♥ xYUMIKO; xuan.

No comments: