Instagram

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random Day (:

Hey pals ;D

Oh right :) I'm here once again. Started my holidays and too started my holiday planning. Ishh! How should I start things with? Hmm. Cramp, a little too excited which everyone would have 0.0
Now I go~ Hehh well ;]


I went to salon on the past Tues and I was planning to make a cut; short cut. Now and then, I had no guts and finally I've only cut it shorter. I'm not complaining er but then the cutting really doesn't look nice La. You know what?! My hair doesn't balance on both sides. What can I do? Nothing huh. So now I'm planning to cut it short then. Should I? 0.0 Wondering... But entirely still okay wan, just if it looks weird.


Next story :D ; A visit to MTKL ( Kuala Lumpur High court)
I cant surf-net at home and yea I visited my mom's office and take a chance to online yeshh ;D And well, took my lunch with my parents too (:
Have a look with these pictures and surely I dont need to explain much rightt.


 
Me ;] Camwhore lady XD at mom's office.


And we went to lunch at Little Korea, Solaris. Woo :)




That's my dad. Handsome right ;P

Next and this is my mom. The pretty.

Oh yea, random. (:

This is the main dish, it called bimbimbab. Wondering have I spelled it wrongly. Hehehh ;]




This is the BBQ and it blends with vege up there :]

My dad. And you could see there's so much dishes on the table right? Those are side dishes.


Well, we were rushing out of time and so we went back quickly to office. Awh, it's okay it's okay.
And yeah :D this is the sunglasses that I've bought few weeks ago. Wee ;)



Oh yeah. And we still cheer for MU eventhough they lose kays ;D Cheers!


Cheers for our every minutes of fun. It's a gift from the God above. :)
Ciaoss__:D happy face.


Stay tuned for my next post : A warm and homely visit. :)

No comments: