Instagram

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cheers


OH CHEER UP! (:

Giggles :D Just sort of random today, not sure what to post or shall I post my funny pictures up either hehh!
How am I doing these days? Well, just simply enjoying holidays with family. Somehow, would feel a bit of weird with all these and I did not go for shopping or any though. But still then I am having fun, lots of fun! [:

Let's see: My cousin just went back and she has overnight at my house for just 2 days and come again next week! Oh we took a lot of pictures and I just wonder shall I post up. Shall I? :D 

My NEW MOON! D:
ask me why.
Thought of going to watch it today with friend, now and then I gonna go club later! Grr, how bad! Not clubbing kind of clubs but the club with pretty and handsome golfers, swimmers and all. Hahh and I gotta take my Sauna today! Wee   

And yes I feel like changing my blog's skin again. Any nice one? Or you guys prefer this? Let me know kays. (:


Oh I gained weight! Pounds and whatever. I am 46 now! Not overweight yet I guess? Heyy people I am not that fat YET! 


Whatever; anything :D
Ciaoss__/  
 Regards! 


No comments: